logo comune concordia sagittaria home page del portale iuliaconcordia

a Concordia Sagittaria

weekend a Concordia Sagittaria

Lavoratore delle Paludi
Il Centro Nanda Devi nasce nel 2001 a Portogruaro, con l’idea di diventare un luogo dove poter praticare lo studio delle discipline evolutive su un piano sia fisico, mentale che spirituale
Blue Box - Sport & Freetime<br/>Specialista in Calcio, Basket, Volley, Running
Analisi e sviluppo Software Personalizzati, Web Design e Applicazioni Internet, CD Multimediali, Grafica e Design
Servizi tecnici e motoristici per ogni tipo di riparazione, manutenzione, preparazione e messa a punto di auto e moto
Concessionaria Peugeot Autolemene: Autosalone, officina e ricambi, carrozzeria.
La nostra passione, la tua auto.
Il progetto del marchio nasce dalla possibilità di offrire una collezione di camini a gas “senza canna fumaria” creati appositamente per chi abita spazi contemporanei anche di piccole dimensioni o dove risulterebbe complicato o estremamente costoso realizzare opere in muratura. Questi camini sono veri e propri complementi di arredo moderni, essenziali e versatili, adatti ad ogni tipo di architettura cittadina.
Il Consorzio Gestione Servizi Autoparco Veneto Orientale promuove acquisti collettivi e fornisce ai propri consorziati servizi a prezzi molto competitivi.
Impresa di movimenti terra

Tourism in Concordia Sagittaria

palazzo municipale Starting from "Via Roma" we find the "Palazzo Municipale": the building, made near the 1523 according to Bishop "Giovanni Argentino", shows a typical renaissance loggia delimited by an arcade with arcs, bordering the river by a wide flight of steps. To notice: the municipal coat of arms, the monument to the fallen, stones to death in memory of the partisans, some registrations of the roman age. In front of the palace we find the monument "Lavoratore delle Paludi", marble copy of the statue made by "Celso Costantini" (1914), in memory of all those who has contributed to the reclamation of the surrounding swampy zones.

palazzo vescovile After few steps, we can notice the "Palazzo Vescovile": built up around to 1450 for will of the Bishop "Battista Legname", in Venice style, it shows two main entrances, of which the one on the left introduces the signs of an ancient colonnade supporting a marble eardrum over the main income. On the left it can be noticed a smaller entrance with two trilobate rectangular windows and two monofores, between which the trace of a fireplace is visible. To right there are the signs of arched and one rectangular window indicating an original cell prison. A lot of roman, early Christian and medieval finds are fixed on the walls. The building was completely restored between 1960 and 1990.

veduta aerea della piazza Still some steps we reach up the historical "Piazza Celso Costantini", with the Romanic baptistery, the cathedral, the bell tower. The public square, before to the cathedral, has been completed to the end of 1999. Here the medieval nucleus of Concordia rose, the "Campisel": five small houses, residence of "Canonici del Capitolo", built up around the 1000 and demolished in 1935.

il battistero The Baptistery, with apses, shows a rectangular central place preceded by a hall, containing the grave of Bishop "Reginpoto", from which the true baptistry is approached, where the baptismal bathtub was found. Here the attention comes captured from frescoes: the Christ on the dome, the Prophets on the arcade, Mosé on the lower surface, and so on.

la cattedrale The Cathedral, of romanic style, was built around the 950 for will of Bishop "Alberico" and Bishop "Benno". It rises over the rests of two previous Christian basilicas: the "Apostolorum Maior", consecrated in the 389 d.C. and destroyed from the alluvium in the 589 d.C, and the "Basilica Altomedievale", constructed between the seventh and eighth century and destroyed during the hungaric invasion in the tenth century. The facade is divided in three parts in relation to three naves, inner separated by two rows of pillars. The presbytery turns out risen regarding the naves. The frescoes, the burlaps, the works in marble are very interesting. The romanic bell tower, of square base, high approximately 28 meters, it has been raised in 1150. Around to 1956, concurring the diggings of the below paleocristiani buildings, the foundations of the bell tower have been consolidated with concrete poles pushed until 14 meters of depth.

la chiesa Tavella The journey continues in "Via I° Maggio" and "Via Candiani", reaching "Via Alte", where is located the Church "Madonna della Tavella" (XIV-XVII), term that during the Middle Ages indicated cultivated communal lands.

la chiesa di S. Pietro Continuing for "Via Spareda" and "Via San Pietro" in the immediate vicinities of the Communal Cemetary, rises a little church "Chiesetta di San Pietro" (XIII-XIV), first mortuary cell now used as warehouse.

villa Soranzo Proceeding in "Via dei Pozzi Romani","" Viale VII Marzo", "Via Romatino" and "Via Claudia" we find "Villa Soranzo", typical venetian villa (XVII).

sacello Along "Via Claudia" is met "Via SS. Martiri", also named "Via Urlon", where rises the homonymous "Sacello" (XIX): in this point, due to the tradition, in the 304 d.C., many martyrdoms of Concordia were beheads, the shouts named the way. Continuing along the "Lemene" river, is met "Via Carneo" and finally the point of departure of our journey.

motor journey

chiesa di s. Giusto This journey, longer than the previous one, is winded in part in the center of the city and in part in the immediate periphery. Ideal point of departure is the municipal palace in "Via Roma", from where, covering "Via Carneo" and then "Via San Pietro", is reached the small church "Chiesetta di San Giusto"" (XXVII): in the past this place acted as center of aggregation for the celebration of rituals in occasion of the distributions to the church.

il ponte romano After a short feature backwards, on the right, an archaeological site is met (discovered in1877) with the ruins of an ancient roman bridge, connecting the city with the way "Via Annia".

edificio rurale Therefore continuing until the crossing with "Via Spareda", where we turn to right: this way presents a lot of country buildings, in the past typical rural houses and now used as warehouses. Continuing along "Via Spareda" and then along the ring road "Loncon", we come in "San Lunardo" place: ancient medieval takeover, as the numerous archaeological rests testify, point of obligatory passage for the boats, going from the lagoon to the city.

franzona Crossed the bridge on the Lemene, we proceed in "Via Cavanella" along the river. The surrounding campaigns are the ideal place to do bird-watching: in fact it’s very easy seeing aquatic birds like grey and white herons and birds of prey like hawks. Arrived in "Via Frattuzza" in "Franzona" località, we may see the homonymous house: this was an important mail station for the change of the horses for the stagecoach between Concordia and Caorle.